If you encounter any issues with GameGuard, kindly follow these steps below.
1. Terminate unneccessary programs that are running.
2. Ensure that the graphic card driver is updated to the latest version
3. Scan all PC Hard Disk Drive with latest and updated Anti-Virus & Anti-Spyware Tool
4. If you do not have any anti-virus programs installed, please scan with AVG or AVAST free version.
5. Please download and instsall security patch for Windows to prevent malignent code. Windows Update
6. Try run the game again after deleting the GameGuard folder.
7. If the problem persists, please zip and send the newly created .ERL files here.
Note: .ERL files are located in the GameGuard folder - refer to sample screenshot below.